TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Your agreement with us incorporates these Terms of Service (including the Addendum at Schedule 1), the Open Source Terms and any other binding terms we make available to you as part of the Service (“Agreement”). You agree that by registering, accessing or using our Services, including our Premium Services, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with us.
2. The Services are not for use by persons under 16 years of age. To use our Services, you must be 16 years of age or older. By registering for or using or accessing our Services, you confirm to us that you are 16 years of age or older. You agree that you will provide us with your real name during the registration process; and you are not otherwise restricted from using the Services. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our Terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 16.
3. If your use of the Services is not allowed by applicable laws, then your right to enter into this Agreement is revoked where these laws apply and you are not authorized to use the Services. We are not responsible for your access or use of the Services in a way that is not in accordance with applicable law.
4. If you do not agree to this Agreement you must immediately cease using and accessing the Services, delete our apps from your devices, and return any of our Products to us, in accordance with any product return guidance that we may issue from time to time.
2. Website, Services & Product
1. Our Services are operated by us and may enable you to (a) search, store, access, and view audio, video and other content and (b) transmit, share and distribute live and pre-generated audio, video and other content. We may also provide optional service features that you may acquire from us for a fee, such as cloud recording that allows you to record audio and video content, track or monitor activities, receive custom alerts and to make and share audio, video and other content.
2. You may also avail of cameras and other equipment or products from us for an additional fee, which you may use in connection with the Services (“Product”). Due to technical limitations you may only be able to use the Products in connection with the Services, and for no other use.
3. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Services and Products. We only supply the Services and Products for use in a manner that complies with all laws that apply to you.
1. In order to deliver interesting and exciting innovations to you, our Services and Products are constantly evolving. We may change the terms of this Agreement or the features or functionality of a Service or Product at any time. If the changes are material, we will provide notice to you through the Services, by email, SMS or other means (or by using a combination of these means). Changes may include changing, suspending or ending any part or feature of the Services, changing the availability of a feature or part of a Service or Product, or modifying fees and means of payment or the categories of features and Services that are free or for payment. We may also impose limits on certain features and Services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services.
2. We will not back-date these changes. Unless required as a matter of urgency or reasonable necessity, a material change will be effective no earlier than 14 days after we notify you. However, non-material changes, material changes addressing new functions for a Service or material Product changes made to reflect changes in relevant law or regulatory requirements may be effective immediately.
3. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any change we make. If you do not agree to a change you will have to immediately stop using the Services and Products and close your account with us where you have one. If you use the Services or a Product following our change notice, then you will have accepted the Service or Product or Terms of Service as modified.
4. User Account
2. As between you and others, your user account belongs to you. You agree to try to choose a strong and secure password, keep your password secure and confidential and not transfer any part of your user account. You should immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your user account and/or password. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
3. You may not select or use the actual name or user account ID of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or without their authorisation. We reserve the right to refuse registration of or cancel a user account or to refuse any and all current or future use of the Services if you provide any information that we believe is inaccurate, not current, or incomplete.
5. Content and User Content
1. Certain materials may be displayed or performed on the Services, such as text, graphics, articles, photographs, audio and video recordings, images, and illustrations some or all of which are protected by law (“Content”). Content also includes information, photos and video and audio clips that you and other users contribute, upload, post, transmit or provide us in the course of using the Services and comments, questions, feedback or other information that you and others transmit to us (“User Content”). Between you and us, you are responsible for all User Content and you promise to us that you have all the necessary rights to contribute this User Content in the manner in which you contribute it. You confirm and shall ensure that User Content does not infringe any third parties’ rights.
2. You understand that some Content may be visible to others. User Content may be shared by you. We make no promises in relation to any Content contained in or accessed through the Services. We are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of any Content contained in or accessed through the Services. You acknowledge that all Content including User Content provided or accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk and, between you and us, we do not control how you may interpret and use the Content or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You agree that we have no liability or responsibility arising from you providing, acquiring or not acquiring Content through the Services.
3. You agree to comply with all copyright notices, trade mark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content. You agree not to use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit any Content or third party User Content or other proprietary rights not owned by you: (a) without the express prior written consent of the respective owners; and (b) in any way that violates any third party right.
4. You acknowledge that we can, and you instruct us to, remove any Content including User Content from the Services where we consider it appropriate, with or without notice, including if we receive a claim or complaint from a third party relating to such Content or if we believe that you are or may be in breach of your Agreement.
6. Acceptable Use
1. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy and data protection laws, intellectual property laws and other rights of any third party, tax laws, and other regulatory requirements in connection with your use of the Services and Products. This may include applicable laws requiring you to obtain appropriate licenses, consents and permits before using the Services or Products.
2. By using or accessing the Service you agree not to broadcast, record, store, post, transmit, or display any Content or otherwise use the Services in a manner that:
(a) violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
(b) violates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
(c) is unlawful, libellous, abusive, obscene, pornographic, discriminatory, harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
(d) impersonates any person or entity;
(e) constitutes stalking or otherwise harassing another person;
(f) exploits children or we otherwise believe harms or may harm someone under 18 years of age;
(g) promotes or provides information about illegal activities, promotes physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promotes any illegal acts;
(h) sells/re-sells, rents, leases, loans, or trades access to the Services or Products, any related information or data;
(i) obtains or attempts to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any user or other person;
(j) overrides any security feature of the Services or jeopardizes the security of your account or someone else’s account (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you);
(k) contains a virus, malware, or other harmful code;
(l) violates the security of any computer network, or compromises any passwords or security encryption codes or processes;
(m) interferes with the operation of, or places an unreasonable load on, the Services (such as viruses, denial of service attack or gaming algorithms);
(n) reverse engineers, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof unless allowed by law;
(o) uses manual or automated software, devices or other means or processes to access, scrape or crawl the Services or any Content or information;
(p) engages in ‘framing’, ‘mirroring’, or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
(q) removes any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Services or Product;
(r) modifies, creates derivative works or copies or stores any significant portion of the Services or of the Content or any related technology (unless allowed by law or we expressly authorize);
(s) accesses the Services except through the interfaces and application program interfaces (APIs) provided by us, such as our website and apps;
(t) removes, covers or obscures any advertisement included on the Services;
(u) collects, uses, copies, or transfers any information obtained from us without our consent;
(v) monitors the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose; or
(w) offers for sale or selling any item, good or service that violates any applicable law or regulation or that we determine, in our sole discretion, is inappropriate for transmission through the Service.
7. Optional Features & Payment
1. All registered users of the Services will get a free account by default. We may charge you a fee in relation to certain aspects of the Services, such as if you purchase any of our paid Services which provide access to additional features on a temporary basis (“Premium Services”) or if you avail of any Product from us (which may include additional delivery charges). You agree to pay us all fees and taxes in connection with the Services and Products you purchase from us. We will calculate any taxes that apply based on the billing address information that you provide us.
2. The current monthly subscription fees in respect of Premium Services and Products are described on our website (“Subscription Plan”) and are available here. Our website also describes the current fees for purchasing Products outright from us.
3. Subscription Plans may have specific conditions, limitations and features, including the features of Products you acquire from us, the number of devices you are allowed to use with the Services and your optional cloud storage entitlement. You can upgrade, downgrade or cancel your chosen Subscription Plan through our website. We need you to provide our trusted third party payment provider with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (“Payment Method”) to use a Subscription Plan and to purchase Products outright from us.
4. If you order a Product from us that you wish to purchase outright you will need to make payment for the Product in advance by a valid Payment Method. Your Payment Method will not be charged until we dispatch the Product to you.
5. To avoid interruptions in your Subscription Plan and to facilitate payment for new Premium Services and Products you authorise us and our trusted partners to store relevant details and continue billing the fees for your chosen Subscription Plan at the then current rate, and any other fees you may incur in connection with your use of the Services to your requested Payment Method. Where you change your Subscription Plan during a month, we may bill you any difference between the subscription fees for your old and new Subscription Plan for the remainder of that month. The amount billed each month for the Subscription Plan is a recurring amount which will only be varied in the event that you change your Subscription Plan or we change the fee for the Services or Products in accordance with these Terms of Service. Where the applicable Subscription Plan fee is changed, you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for the new amounts, which we will bill monthly.
6. If a payment is not successful and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account, you remain responsible for any unpaid amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. If you do not pay us when you are supposed to, in addition to any of our other rights, we may suspend your Subscription Plan (including your Premium Services) and/or Services with immediate effect until you have paid us the outstanding amounts (except where we consider that you have a good faith dispute concerning payment). We will contact you to tell you this. This does not affect our right to take legal or other collection action against you for non-payment, to charge you interest, or to request that you return to us a Product that we own.
7. If you do not make any payment due to us by the due date for payment, we may also charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 6% a year above the base lending rate of the Indian Bank from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You will be required to pay interest together with any overdue amount. However, if you dispute a request for payment in good faith and contact us to let us know promptly after you have received a payment request that you dispute, interest may not apply for the period of the dispute. An example of where we might charge interest would be where you avail of a Product but you cease making the monthly payment for the Subscription Plan or do not return our Product to us when your Subscription Plan expires. In these circumstances, we may charge you interest in addition to seeking the unpaid fees for our Product that you have.
8. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges.
9. To the extent allowed by law any fees paid for the Services and Products are non-refundable. You need to cancel your Subscription Plan before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s Subscription Plan fees to your Payment Method. If you cancel a Subscription Plan part of the way through a subscription period you agree to pay the fees due up to the end of that subscription period and you will continue to have access to the Subscription Plan until the end of your current subscription period. Your Subscription Plan may also require you to return Products to us at the end of the subscription period, in accordance with our instructions and any product return guidance we issue.
8. Privacy and Intellectual Property Rights Protection
2. To the extent that we process your Video Feeds (as defined in the Data Protection Addendum (“Addendum”) attached as Schedule 1), we do so on your behalf and in compliance with these Terms and Section 5 of the Addendum. You shall comply with all your obligations described in the Addendum including those in Section 6.
3. We respond to notices of alleged intellectual property rights infringement and may terminate the accounts of infringers.
9. Intellectual Property
1. We and our licensors reserve all of our intellectual property rights in the Services and Product. For example, logos and other trademarks, service marks and graphics used in connection with the Services and Products are trademarks or registered trademarks of ours and our licensors.
2. We need the ability to process Content so that we can operate and improve the Services we provide to you. We therefore require you under this Agreement to grant us a license to your User Content. As between you and us, you own your User Content and you only grant us (and those we work with) a non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable right to access, process, use, copy, distribute publish and modify your User Content without any further notice, consent, or compensation to you or others. For the purposes of operating and improving our Services you agree that we retain the right to create derivative works of, reformat, extract from and translate any of your User Content. If you delete or cancel your user account with us you understand and agree that any User Content that you have shared with others may remain accessible to them, for example if they have made a separate copy of your User Content. You agree to compensate us for any loss or damage that we may incur if you submit or upload any User Content that infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party.
10. Software in the Services
1. The Service and Products include software. This software may be updated automatically on your web browser or device once a new version or feature is available. You may be able to adjust your automatic update settings on your device’s operating system.
2. Any software component embodied in the Services and Product is licensed to you, and not sold. We (and our licensors) provide you with a personal, worldwide, non-assignable, non-sub-licencable, non-exclusive licence to use the software provided to you as part of the Service and Products. This licence is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services and Products in accordance with this Agreement. You are not allowed to copy, modify, distribute, sell or lease any part of the Services or Product or included software or reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have written permission to do so.
3. Some software used in our Services and Products may be subject to an open-source licence agreement (Open Source Software). The Open Source Software is licensed under the terms of the license that accompanies that Open Source Software. A current list of the applicable Open Source Software licence terms is located here. You and we acknowledge that nothing in these Terms of Service limits your rights under or grants you rights that supersede the terms of any Open Source Software license.
11. Product Delivery, Title and Return
1. If you order a Product from us, the timescales for delivery and delivery charges will vary depending on the availability of the Products and your address. The current countries where we accept orders from are described on our website. When you place an order for a Product we will contact you with an estimated delivery date. We will use reasonably commercially endeavors to deliver the Product as soon as possible but occasionally our delivery to you may be affected by an event outside our control in which case we will deliver the Product once that event is finished.
2. If we are not able to deliver the whole of the order at one time due to operational reasons or shortage of stock, we may deliver the order in installments. We will not charge you extra delivery charges for this.
3. Delivery of a Product shall be completed when we deliver the Product to the address you gave us. You will be responsible for the Product from that time.
4. If you purchase a Product from us you own the Product once we have received payment in full. If you damage or lose the Product before you have paid for it in full, you will still be required to pay us the full price of the Product.
5. Products that you do not purchase outright but you avail from us under a Subscription Plan shall remain in our ownership. Title and ownership in these Products shall not transfer to you and your monthly payments shall be for your right to use our Products. This means that you cannot sell, rent, mortgage or otherwise encumber these Products unless we agree in writing. At the end of your Subscription Plan you need to return to us any Product you avail from us under a Subscription Plan, unless (a) you avail of a further Subscription Plan from us that includes a Product, or (b) the terms of your Subscription Plan do not require you to return the Product to us after a certain period has been passed. If you fail to return an applicable Product to us within 14 days following the end of your Subscription Plan you will be breaking the terms of this Agreement and we may continue to charge your Subscription Plan fees until you return the Product to us and/or we may take legal or other collection action against you. This could mean you have to pay our costs and expenses, including legal costs, with interest added daily as described in Section 7.7 above.
6. If you are eligible under applicable law or in accordance with a special Product offering from us to avail of a right to cancel this Agreement within 14 days (or any longer period agreed by us) without giving any reason and to receive a reimbursement of payments, we need to be notified by an unequivocal statement (for example, letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this Agreement within 14 days (or any longer period agreed by us) of receipt of your Product. The Product, any boxed accessories and items needs to be returned to us in their original purchase condition, with the original packaging and other related material and accompanied by proof of purchase. The cost of returning the Product, boxed accessories and items to us shall be borne by you. To be eligible for this right to cancel, the Product must not be faulty due to damage caused to it whilst in your possession. The Product and boxed accessories and items need to be returned to us via post. We recommend that any Product you return to us under this Agreement is sent by registered post and you obtain a receipt for payment, as we may withhold any reimbursement until we have received the Products back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the Products, whichever is the earliest.
12. Product Warranty
1. Limited Product Warranty. We warrant to you that a Product that you avail of from us under this Agreement will be materially free from defects in materials and workmanship for a 6 month period from the date of delivery of the Product. Where the Product is not in compliance with this warranty or where the Product ceases to operate in accordance with its specifications after the 6 month period, you just need to return it to us and we will replace it. This warranty only applies to a Product made available to you that you have only used in the country where it was delivered to you by us. In the event of difficulties with the Product arising due to (a) fair wear and tear; (b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party; (c) operation or use other than as described in the Product documentation; or (d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers, then you should return it to us but we may charge you for the Product. To the extent allowed under law, our only liability and your only remedy under this warranty is for us to choose to either repair or replace the Product. This warranty does not affect your legal rights in relation to the Products.
2. Exclusion. Except as described in this Section, to the extent allowed under law, in respect of the Services, Content and Products and any software, we (and our partners that we work with to provide the Services) (a) exclude all implied warranties and representations (such as warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, service quality and standards, accuracy of data, and non-infringement); and (b) do not promise that the Services or Products including and software comprised in the Services and Products will function without interruption or errors.6
1. If we fail to comply with this Agreement, to the extent allowed under law we (and our partners that we work with to provide the Services) are not liable to you or others for any loss of profits or revenues, loss of data, loss of opportunities, or loss of reputation related to the Services or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whether or not foreseeable and whether or not we had been advised of the possibility of such loss in advance.
2. To the extent allowed under law in no event shall our liability (and the liability of our partners that we work with to provide the Services) exceed, in total for all claims, an amount that is the greater of
(a) the total fees paid by you for the Services and any Products in the 12 month period immediately before your claim